A vape pen killed a 38-year-old man — and it’s really a form of e-cig that’s wildly popular among one selection of vapers

A 38-year-old man in Florida has died after an e-cigarette exploded, pierced his skull, and set a room on fire in the first recorded US death from a vape pen. Tallmadge Wakeman D’Elia, whom friends called “Wake,” was in fact in the home in St. Petersburg, Florida, once the explosion occurred, the newest York occasions reported. D’Elia suffered burns on approximately 80percent of his human body but their reason for death had been ruled a wound that is“projectile your head,” from the vape pen. The sort of pen that D’Elia... Read The Rest →