We accept money, debit, bank card and certified cheque or cash purchase made payable to “Treasurer, City of Toronto.”

Step 1: submit an application for a wedding Licence 2. Review instructions on re-marrying after having a divorce or separation, if relevant. 3. Finish a married relationship licence application. For quicker service, apply online. If you’re not able to submit the job online or would rather make use of a paper version, it is possible to print the proper execution. 4. Search well for City Clerk’s office because of the after: completed application dated with unique signatures (perhaps not scanned or photocopied) 2 bits of initial and legitimate federal government... Read The Rest →